writing

The art of writing is a space that opens doors to everyone to express all feelings and emotions that live inside everyone. This art give us the opportunity to delight ourselves writing good stories, poems and other thing to express ourselves.

To write you just need to be inspired and love what you are doing. Writing is the most direct way of speaking without using the voice!Because writing is the painting of voice.

I like it because here i find a way to express al my ideas, i have too much free time so i thin i can have a good time and give it a good use of my mind.My sister is also a good writer and this helped me grow

lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

SOME PHOTOS IN MY HOBBY

My free time is a good time. because is proportional to my learning

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario